Tuesday, September 27, 2011

BREAKING. Crushanda Jones out of Idols on M-Net as Dave van Vuuren and Mark Haze will compete to win the 7th season.


Crushanda Forbes (23) from Kimberley is out of Idols, leaving Dave van Vuuren (21) from Johannesburg and Mark Haze (28) from Cape Town as the last two contestants who will perform and one who will win the 7th season of Idols on M-Net.

If the suspense is killing you, take a look RIGHT HERE at what I predicted way back at the beginning of August.

''Crushanda, I'm afraid you fall this close to the final,'' said Idols presenter ProVerb. ''Wow, what can I say guys? Top three alone is a major achievement for me,'' said Crushanda Jones. ''It's not the end of me, I'm still going to work as hard as I ever could. To all my fans, thanks so much for supporting me.''

As with previous seasons, the show announced that the full Top 10 contestants would be appearing in the Idols finale on Tuesday 4 October of 90 minutes from 19:30 which will be (also as usual) a live finale results show.

I have two other predictions for the Idols Tuesday finale. There's usually some announcement, this year there could be two. The show and M-Net usually leverage the huge reality TV audience to impart some upcoming information.

I would venture to say there's a very high likelihood that M-Net will announce during the Idols finale on Tuesday that the show will be back for an 8th season (viewership figures are great, the show isn't going anywhere but on).

Then I would gues that M-Net will announce at the end of the Idols finale that entries have open for MasterChef South Africa and that people can now enter for MasterChef SA immediately and how to do it. MasterChef South Africa is already in pre-production with Curious Pictures and Lucky Bean Media co-producingis already in pre-production with a possible broadcasting date on M-Net for February 2012, sources are telling me.

ALSO READ: Number 4 is out! Frizzy Freddie falls out of Idols.
ALSO READ: Number 5 is out! Lefa Phike goes home as Idols judge Unathi Msengana starts to cry.
ALSO READ: Number 6 is gone! Koebaai Kelly. Kelly Fortuin must pack her bags back to Cape Town.
ALSO READ: Number 8 and 7 are gone! Erin Fourie and Dene Vorster both leave Idols in a double elimination.
ALSO READ: Number 9 is gone! Phaksy must pack up. Phaksy Mngomezulu the next Idols contestant to get the boot.
ALSO READ: Number 10 is gone! Nolly aint going Holly. Noluthando Meje the first of the 7th season's Top 10 contestants in Idols to be sent home.