Friday, February 26, 2010

BREAKING. Gab Mampone: ''I'm waiting for the charges.''


You're reading it here first.

I just spoke to Gab Mampone, the SABC's former acting group CEO and currently group executive for commercial enterprises, who was suddenly suspended by the SABC earlier this afternoon.

Now I can give you Gab Mampone's reaction first.

''The matter is between my employer and myself. I have nothing to say. All I can say is that I'm now waiting for the charges.''

I've got this whole story covered for you from top to bottom at the links below, since I first broke the news earlier this afternoon:
SABC suspends Gab Mampone.

SABC board believes Gab Mampone involved in ''serious misconduct'', suspends him.

Trade union Bemawu's reaction on suspended Gab Mampone.

Support Public Broadcasting (SOS) reaction on Gab Mampone being suspended.

SABC insiders: ''They're all now under fire.''

SABC1 channel head, Ray Nkwe, replaces Gab Mampone.